Dementia Care for Fort Lauderdale Families
Living with Alzheimer’s or dementia is a challenge for both the person with the disease and his or her family. At Responsive Home Care, we help clients with Alzheimer’s disease and dementia face life with strength and dignity each and every day. No matter what stage of the disease your loved one is currently in, our caregivers can provide the companionship and assistance he or she needs each step of the way.
Our Alzheimer’s and dementia home care services include:
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Meal preparation, assistance with eating, and clean up
- Transportation to doctor appointments and other outings
- Conversation, encouragement and comfort
- Reading and playing mind stimulating games
- Encouraging reminiscing through books, movies, and music
- Light housekeeping
- And more
With Responsive Home Care’s dedicated senior care services, you’ve always got an advocate on your side. Serving all of Broward County, Responsive Home Care provides a full spectrum of home care services. We offer a free in-home consultation to evaluate needs and perform your free in-home safety assessment to help prevent falls. Please contact us to set up your free in-home consultation and find out if our elder care services are the right choice for your unique situation. Call (954)-486-6440, email us, or fill out our request services form.
For the convenience of our out-of-town families and inquiries, we have a toll-free number available, (888) 544-6440.